Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's been a while...

Hi all!  It's been a while.  I guess I just haven't had much to post about.  I am still very much a virgin.  Though I had an interesting experience a few weeks ago.  I was very drunk and ended up going home with an old casual hook-up.  He knows I'm a virgin and I always thought it turned him on.  But when we got down to it, he was the one who freaked.  I was totally ready to go!  Crazy.

Of course, I being drunk and dramatic, I went off the deep end.  That was when he told me that he didn't lose his virginity until he was 23 years old and that I am "totally normal."  Of course, I started sobbing.  He told me that he waited.  He was in a relationship and he waited two months into it to do it.  And it was perfect.  And he says to me "you're my friend and I love you and I want you to have that."

It just was so wild to hear that from a boy who had been using me (and I him) for a few months.  It turns out that this guy was the only friend I have who really knows what it's like.  It's at times like this that I wonder if there really is a God or fate or something looking out for me.  I heard the thing I needed to hear most from the absolute perfect person.  And while I might have a serious case of blue balls from this guy, in the spirit of Thanksgiving...I can't help but be so grateful for him.

2 comments:

  1. I met my husband when I was 22 and he was 24, and he was still a virgin. He took sex seriously and wanted to find the right person before having sex. I admired him so much because men like that are rare.

    P.S. Found you on 20sb's Anonymous Bloggers group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete